Game doesn't start/load

Thomas Friedrich

DNA SimRacing
Hi guys,
I downloaded, installed and bought/activated the game yesterday. There were no problems. Then I started the game for the first time and there is a screen where I have to enter my player name. No matter what name I type in, when I click on the ok button or hit enter, the screen flickers and nothing happens and I can only close the game with the task manager... what can I do? New installation?

Ok, I don't know about this. I have got the same problem. Answer for Reiza was:

Please verify the following points:

1) If there are no security program such as a firewall or antivirus interfering with the activation system. You may need to temporarily disable them;

2) If you are running the game as a Windows administrator - if the user is not an administrator, right-click the game icon and select "Run as administrator";

3) Make sure you have the DX9.0c version that comes with the game installed. There is a d3d9.dll in the root folder that might conflict with some other graphical apps such as FRAPS, MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precision etc. If thats the case you might need to shut them down while running the game or delete the file itself (its only there for the trackmap plugin);

Please try again taking the above points in consideration, let me know if any difficulties persist.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%