Game Crashing When Loading To Track

Hey
I have been playing the game for a few months now, but in the last week or so, after installing a conversion of the rFactor WES mod, my game started crashing. I unistalled the mod and replaced everything with the Steam Intergrity check. However, every time I load up a race or test, no matter the car/track combo, my game ctd's immediately. I have tried pretty much every Reiza car and track, as well as some Patrick tracks as well.

Attachments

• trace.txt
    746.9 KB · Views: 254
You likely have left-over "trash" files from the mod. Look in the original download for the mod and see if it installed any files outside of its own Vehicles folder. If so, get rid of them by manually deleting. The integrity check doesn't delete unnecessary files, it only replaces what is supposed to be there. The good news is that you can delete questionable files and if they are actually needed, integrity check will replace them.

You likely have left-over "trash" files from the mod. Look in the original download for the mod and see if it installed any files outside of its own Vehicles folder. If so, get rid of them by manually deleting. The integrity check doesn't delete unnecessary files, it only replaces what is supposed to be there. The good news is that you can delete questionable files and if they are actually needed, integrity check will replace them.
Thanks so much! It turns out that either the "Shared" or the "Rfm" files were causing the bug. Game works properly now!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%