General Game crashing when I load my mod

I'm working on a Chevette for assetto corsa and got this problem when I went to test it, i've searched everywhere and I didn't find a fix for it

1620135840010.png

Well you can't find something online because, in general, the errors reported by CM are not descriptive; nothing there says anything about the mod. It could even be a problem with the track you're using.

Code:
ERROR, CANNOT LOCATE WHEEL_RF
 FOR GHOSTCAR

I suspect there's something wrong with your nodes/empties/dummies. It can't find WHEEL_RF, and I suspect it can't find the others as well (it crashes after the first encountered error).
It says it can't find that node on the ghost car, but ghost car is disabled. Maybe it still tries to load it? Maybe even after deleting the ghost data it still crashes. It's worth trying if fixing your nodes doesn't help.

I suspect there's something wrong with your nodes/empties/dummies. It can't find WHEEL_RF, and I suspect it can't find the others as well (it crashes after the first encountered error).
It says it can't find that node on the ghost car, but ghost car is disabled. Maybe it still tries to load it? Maybe even after deleting the ghost data it still crashes. It's worth trying if fixing your nodes doesn't help.
oh wow, it actually worked!

for some reason when i exported the car in 3ds max the wheel dummy disappeared, fixed that and its now working fine

thank you very much my friend :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years