Game crashes when using 911 GT3 Cup 2017

Hi everyone;

Yesterday I realized that starting a race on any track with the 911 GT3 Cup (the Kunos model) was bringing me back to Content Manager: the race instantly cancels itself before I can do anything. No crash warning or error message, CM just displays "the race was cancelled". The car is stock (besides a sound mod by AC Fan, which never caused any problem), and was working perfectly last time I used it (a few weeks ago). All other cars work just fine, I only encounter that issue with this very car.

I'm using a legit version of AC, CSP 0.175 (since a while, never had a problem with that version), no SOL, no other mod, and play with a simple controller. Thanks in advance for your suggestions !

Last edited:
Have you tried verifying files thru steam?
I did, nothing wrong with it ! I also tried different skins on the car, in case one of them was somehow "buggy", the problem remains with any official, modded or self-made livery.
Known bug with CSP1.75, use 1.74 instead.
I had no idea, I'll try 1.74 back and see if it solves it, thanks for the tip. Really weird how it worked perfectly with 1.75 so far, let's hope 1.76 will solve this issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back