Game Crash

Hi,

Just come back to Race after a long break due to health problems. The game seems fine but I've just been to trying to play WTCC2010, if I select any of the DTM cars I get a CTD with a MiniDump :confused:. It's been so long since I raced, I bought the 2010 pack when it came out but have never looked at it till now, I've verified the integrity of ALL the Race packs but still no joy, any idea what could be wrong?

Regards

Craig

How and where do you start the WTCC game?
Do you start the default Race07 game, and select a WTCC2010 class, or do you start the WTCC2010 addon via the Steam menu, or a desktop shortcut?

I seem to remember that starting the addon had issues. Not sure where I read or heard that, but that comes to mind.
I use the default Race07 shortcut, and haven't had any issues.

Further, isn't DTM a seperate mod? I believe that WTCC2010 and DTM are not related. Again, not quite sure about it, but I believe DTM is the mod made by Gunther, and WTCC is official addon content.
If you are refering to the DTM mod, then I would suggest removing it, download it again, and put it back into the Race07 folder and try again. I suspect there is an inconsistancy with the mod.

Just uninstalled the 2010 pack and deleted the .GCF to force a redownload\install but still the same, WTCC2010 cars are fine it's just the DTM's :(, Seat Leon TDi WTCC '10 is OK, Seat Leon DTM causes CTD, Chevy Cruze LT WTCC '10 is OK. Chevy Lacetti WTCC '10 is OK, Chevy Lacetti DTM causes CTD.

It's the Steam version and I've started it via the WTCC Desktop icon and via the Steam Library, I will try starting with the Race '07 base.

As I said I bought the WTCC2010 pack when it was released but I don't think I've played the game since it was installed so I'm not sure if the DTM's came with that or not. I do have FVR DTM 2007 Mod installed but I wouldn't have thought that would show up under WTCC2010 class, it would surely have it's own class icon wouldn't it?

Craig

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back