Hello everyone,

I have a big problem that make my game crash when I want to start a race. It started 2 days ago after I downloaded few mods.
Here the list of those :
- Sol 2.0.2
- BLM Car 1.7.2
- BLM Lights 1.16
- Wet Mod 2.0
- Bad and Good weather Suite 2.5.2
- Content Manager 1.60
- (Plus few cars but I don't thinks they have something to do with this bug).

Since I have this problem, I deleted manually BLM Lights (today) and made Steam verify the integrity of the game's files but it still doesn't work. So I'm clueless with this bug.

Here the log I got everytimes :
AC\kgl.cpp (1582): initDX11
AC\kgl.cpp (92): kglInit
AC\graphicsmanager.cpp (69): GraphicsManager::GraphicsManager
AC\game.cpp (23): Game::Game
AC\acs.cpp (450): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

So, even if my problem can't be fix proprelly, I would like to know : does anyone had any problems with these mods ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (152).png
    Capture d’écran (152).png
    15.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Capture d’écran (154).png
    Capture d’écran (154).png
    24.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Don't think you should be installing and running Sol and Bad and Good weather suite and Wet Mod all the same time as doing so "may" give you issues but I'm not absolutely sure it would but I wouldn't risk it doing it myself.

Not sure whether steam integrity would fix your problems as the extra weather mod files you've put in would stay put. If you don't want to do brand new installation I would go through the zip/rar files of your weather mods and follow the folder file structure to delete all those weather files from the Assetto folder and I would then downgrade my CSP and see what happens.

But I'm not that experienced and someone else here may be able to help much more

"Sol" and " Bad and Good weather Suite 2.5.2" both installed ??
I'd never use them both at the same time.

My idea is that the 1st one replaces the 2nd one as they are done by the same modder, I think there are surely things which might not work and create problems when they are together.
Am I right ? @Peter Boese

NB: I already used Wet Mod together with Sol without any problem.

"Sol" and " Bad and Good weather Suite 2.5.2" both installed ??
I'd never use them both at the same time.

My idea is that the 1st one replaces the 2nd one as they are done by the same modder, I think there are surely things which might not work and create problems when they are together.
Am I right ? @Peter Boese

NB: I already used Wet Mod together with Sol without any problem.
it should work together, but you have to switch off weatherFX. BUT actually with the newer builds of Sol 2.0, I removed the same control files for the older weather mods. Maybe this will give a conflict...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%