Gallus' F1 2020 Mod

Skins Gallus' F1 2020 Mod 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi gallus can I just mention, the McLaren somehow has two numbers on each side; the Racing Point skin is back to front on the right side; and the alpha tauri writing is back to front on the left side. Maybe its not possible to change these but just in case you needed to know.
Sorry to mention those, but anyway these look very very good thank you, and I'm looking forward to using them when I get to my second season :)

Last edited:
hi, could you change the chassis of the renault since it is more similar to that of the mercedes due to its nose and would be more like the real one.

Attachments

• renault-f1-team-r-s-20-livery-.jpg
    renault-f1-team-r-s-20-livery-.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 150
At least two people have asked and now I'm a third, seems to be no help from anyone for us newbies to install this mod, putting instructions inside on how to do it would be helpful or the more experienced people give some help...

Ok so I installed the mod via copy method I found where the directory is, all copied game starts fine but nothing has changed what have I missed??

Thanks in advance for any help.....

hi, it's official that Mercedes have switched to a black livery, hope u'll make an update on this asap. We look forward to this. At what stage can you give information, Gallus. The new game will be out in a week.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%