Resource icon

Skins Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NielsTie submitted a new resource:

Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 - Gallery82 presents BAR F1 2017

Gallery82 presents the BAR F1 2017 (fictional) livery.

This car started of with some lines after surfing the net for some inspiration. After the first 'work in progress'- screenshots somebody made the observation that it would be a good looking BAR F1- car. I really liked the idea and started working towards a certain style and sponsors package. Due the non-tabacco rule within the F1- world I decided that VANS would be awesome edition in the spirit of the first BAR years. Jenson...

Read more about this resource...

Very impressive texturing work! :thumbsup:
Did you use any 3D painting or did you do all the hard way? ;)

Why didn't you include the Pirelli tire textures from the preview pics into the download?
Fell free to use my Pirelli tires: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tirepack-for-rss-formula-cars-1k-2k.16129/

You could improve the color matching of the carbon parts between the Chassis_C and Chassis_D texture. Most noticable on the frontwing. Take a look at my Haas skin: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/haas-vf-17-rss-formula-hybrid-2k-4k.14422/
The '2017_Chassis_C2.dds' texture is obsolete and could be remove from the folder.

Thanks @formulaHEINE . I use the same workflow for (many) years now. A 3D program & Photoshop. Sometimes I will export the textures to Assetto Corsa but that's not very often.

I didn't include the tyre textures, because they aren't mine. But I will in the update and credit you for it. Thanks!

And I didn't check the color matching between the parts because I used the standard ones. So basicly everything is a copy from another map provided by RSS. It's in the alpha, so I need to investigate that further. I will check your Haas and release a update in the next couple of days / weeks.

The car looks great. Also when looking at the replays :)
36351758573_7cb2d6c96f_o.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years