1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 v1.0

Gallery82 presents BAR F1 2017

1. NielsTie

NielsTie

Ratings:
    +27
    NielsTie submitted a new resource:

Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 - Gallery82 presents BAR F1 2017

Read more about this resource...

2. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +970
    Very impressive texturing work! :thumbsup:
    Did you use any 3D painting or did you do all the hard way? ;)

Why didn't you include the Pirelli tire textures from the preview pics into the download?
    Fell free to use my Pirelli tires: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tirepack-for-rss-formula-cars-1k-2k.16129/

You could improve the color matching of the carbon parts between the Chassis_C and Chassis_D texture. Most noticable on the frontwing. Take a look at my Haas skin: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/haas-vf-17-rss-formula-hybrid-2k-4k.14422/
    The '2017_Chassis_C2.dds' texture is obsolete and could be remove from the folder.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NielsTie

NielsTie

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks @formulaHEINE . I use the same workflow for (many) years now. A 3D program & Photoshop. Sometimes I will export the textures to Assetto Corsa but that's not very often.

I didn't include the tyre textures, because they aren't mine. But I will in the update and credit you for it. Thanks!

And I didn't check the color matching between the parts because I used the standard ones. So basicly everything is a copy from another map provided by RSS. It's in the alpha, so I need to investigate that further. I will check your Haas and release a update in the next couple of days / weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. joostingh

joostingh

Ratings:
    +37
    The car looks great. Also when looking at the replays :)
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1