G920 xbox one

Hi Guys,

First post here, I've been playing racing games for a bit, but only bought my G920 a few months back. I have been using it on Forza 7 and love it. I've come across Assetto corsa a few times and thought I'd get it. I have been searching the internet for G920 Assetto Corsa settings on the xbox one. I have had a quick look on here at the G920 thread, but there isn't any settings.

Could someone please recommend their best settings for Assetto Corsa please?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey man,
I sadly can't help you since I don't have an xbox one nor the G920 (it seems that it's a bit different regarding minimum force compared to the G29).

I think lots of us feel the same what is why you didn't get any replies yet.

Nonetheless you don't have any driver side settings on the xbox and no .ini-files to customize.
AC is no project cars, that means there aren't many sliders to change the baseline of the FFB.

Settings that I recommend for Logitech users though no matter the platform:
- overall gain ("Force Feedback"): 80-100%
- minimum ffb (if not there on the xbox raise the "force feedback" instead!): raise until your wheel feels tight but isn't shaking too much on straights! (highly depends on the wheel!!!)
- Filter: 0-2% (also not there?)

Effects:
- Kerbs: 4% (you feel the 3D kerbs anyway, this is just rumble on top)
- Road: 4% (some surface rumble, also not 3D dependent)
- Slip: 23% (wheelspin, lockup under braking inducing rumble)
- ABS: 23% (same like spin, just for when triggering the ABS)

- understeer effect: good for learning not to overturn the car but generally: OFF

Hope this helps. Feel free to upload a photo of your available settings and try to describe more accurately what you would wish to achieve regarding the FFB feel :)

just bought one too. If only we could calibrate the G920 in either AC or on the Xbox before playing AC. I wouldn't mind calibrating it before launching AC depending on the car I want to drive. But considering you can't calibrate it in either means its unplayable unless you drive a car with bias and you can set it all to the front. Shame really. Why should we have to buy extra springs or remove parts from it? All it needs is a calibration patch in Xbox One? No?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back