I bought my G920 on Amazon a few days ago and I can’t figure out if it’s broken or what. When playing Forza 6/ horizon 3 on Xbox the wheel won’t spring back to center. I play I 540 rotation for drifting and the wheel doesn’t not pull itself back to centre. If I turn it the whole 540 degrees it snaps back about half way. It’s super annoying because I bought this new and i can’t figure out why it won’t snap back to centre yet my buddy bought a used Thrustmaster TMX and it runs perfect and snaps back to center in any game

Have you tried hooking it up to a PC? I got a replacement under warranty just now, and it asked me to update the firmware of the wheel. I am not really sure, but I thought I saw something in the changelog about centering the wheel and Xbox.

-Edit:
I found this on the website regarding firmware update; Wheel range no longer resets to 900 degrees when entering XBox One dashboard.

While it doesn't sound like your problem, maybe it is still worth to look if you have the latest firmware?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back