G920 issue

Hello,

I'm having to reduce the throttle range to 75% in order to avoid throttle oscillation when the pedal is fully pressed.

Anyone with the same issue? Or is it my throttle sensor that is compromised?

Yeah, it's pretty common - the potentiometers tend to go off in many pedals after a while. You'll find various people (myself included) discussing cleaning etc. to get another few months of good behaviour from them before the next cleaning cycle is required...
Mine's a G27 but I think basically all Logitech wheels have this behaviour and no doubt many other makers too. Annoyingly you can't buy compatible replacement pots anywhere that I can find, which is really lame on the part of Logitech. I have considered buying Fanatech kit and have already verified that they will happily sell you replacement pots (for the ones which aren't optical).

Yeah, it's pretty common - the potentiometers tend to go off in many pedals after a while. You'll find various people (myself included) discussing cleaning etc. to get another few months of good behaviour from them before the next cleaning cycle is required...
Mine's a G27 but I think basically all Logitech wheels have this behaviour and no doubt many other makers too. Annoyingly you can't buy compatible replacement pots anywhere that I can find, which is really lame on the part of Logitech. I have considered buying Fanatech kit and have already verified that they will happily sell you replacement pots (for the ones which aren't optical).
There is a guy on youtube that replaces the original potentiometer by a non-original one.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back