G920 issue

Bruno Iwanczuk

250RPM
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
Hello,

I'm having to reduce the throttle range to 75% in order to avoid throttle oscillation when the pedal is fully pressed.

Anyone with the same issue? Or is it my throttle sensor that is compromised?

Neilski

3000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jan 7, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty common - the potentiometers tend to go off in many pedals after a while. You'll find various people (myself included) discussing cleaning etc. to get another few months of good behaviour from them before the next cleaning cycle is required...
Mine's a G27 but I think basically all Logitech wheels have this behaviour and no doubt many other makers too. Annoyingly you can't buy compatible replacement pots anywhere that I can find, which is really lame on the part of Logitech. I have considered buying Fanatech kit and have already verified that they will happily sell you replacement pots (for the ones which aren't optical).

Bruno Iwanczuk

250RPM
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, it's pretty common - the potentiometers tend to go off in many pedals after a while. You'll find various people (myself included) discussing cleaning etc. to get another few months of good behaviour from them before the next cleaning cycle is required...
Mine's a G27 but I think basically all Logitech wheels have this behaviour and no doubt many other makers too. Annoyingly you can't buy compatible replacement pots anywhere that I can find, which is really lame on the part of Logitech. I have considered buying Fanatech kit and have already verified that they will happily sell you replacement pots (for the ones which aren't optical).
There is a guy on youtube that replaces the original potentiometer by a non-original one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neilski