DiRT Rally 2.0 G920 FFB fix

Just to report i added this { ffb_force="3.0" ffb_friction="1.0" } to the g920 line and it fixed my ffb. Now i feel bumbs, car weight and colisions.

name="lg_g920" priority="100" type="wheel" ffb_force="3.0" ffb_friction="1.0" />

With my G25, I tried out Bruno's suggested { ffb_force="3.0" ffb_friction="1.0" } to device_defines and utilized all of LAR555's Logitech profiler and in-game menu settings from DiRT Rally, but I finally settled on an unmodified device_defines file and settings posted by HUGHS1E at gtplanet.com. With these settings, I'm finally satisfied with DiRT 2.0 until they activate its remaining FFB features. Back to back drives at Monte Carlo's Route de Turini - Descente across sims makes the original DiRT Rally look and feel utterly outdated by comparison.

Last edited:
What remaining FFB features?

In my "Vibration & Feedback" options panel, both "Tyre Slip" and "Engine" values are greyed out, so I'm assuming these features would become enabled as the game continues its development on our dime.

Also, the Devs at Codemasters have already stated they are looking at the FFB overall, in their words, "to strike a fine balance between the large number of players who are happy with the FFB, and those of you who want an experience closer to the original DiRT Rally". I suppose any additional features or changes that permit me to spend more time on car setups with a driving experience hopefully superior to DiRT Rally--rather than diddling with FFB settings--I'm considering an improvement.

In my "Vibration & Feedback" options panel, both "Tyre Slip" and "Engine" values are greyed out, so I'm assuming these features would become enabled as the game continues its development on our dime.
You are assuming wrong, though. I was kinda expecting that answer, to be honest. These two settings are for gamepads, that's why they are greyed out for wheels. There are no "remaining FFB features" to be enabled.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%