G29PS4 GIMX hack for DD oscillations

How do I put the example node to the force feed back section?
Ah, you need to open it up in a text editor and then look for the <force_feedback> section e.g.:

Code:
<force_feedback>
    <device type="joystick" id="0" name="alpha feedback wheel simulator"/>
    <inversion enable="0"/>
    <gain rumble="100" constant="100" spring="0" damper="200"/>
    <g29_correction min_gain="20" range_start="1000" range_end="10000"/>
</force_feedback>

If you cannot see anything like this in the XML, then you will need to add the section. I probably recommend doing it via the GIMX Config. If you go to the 'Overall' tab, there is a sub-tab called 'Force Feedback Tweaks'. You need to enable that with at least the defaults. Once you have saved the updated profile, I'd recommend making a copy e.g. 'simucube-g29c.xml'

Ah, you need to open it up in a text editor and then look for the <force_feedback> section e.g.:

Code:
<force_feedback>
    <device type="joystick" id="0" name="alpha feedback wheel simulator"/>
    <inversion enable="0"/>
    <gain rumble="100" constant="100" spring="0" damper="200"/>
    <g29_correction min_gain="20" range_start="1000" range_end="10000"/>
</force_feedback>

If you cannot see anything like this in the XML, then you will need to add the section. I probably recommend doing it via the GIMX Config. If you go to the 'Overall' tab, there is a sub-tab called 'Force Feedback Tweaks'. You need to enable that with at least the defaults. Once you have saved the updated profile, I'd recommend making a copy e.g. 'simucube-g29c.xml'
We're is the text editer mate a d what do I open up

@jam316 - if you open up the GIMX config app, you should see an option the 'File' menu to open up the folder with the configurations. If you choose that, you should see File Explorer open in the folder and hopefully the XML file you created with your configuration. Make a copy of it, but make sure it still has the .xml extension, then right click on the copy and select 'edit'. It should open in notepad if you have not assigned a different editor.

@jam316 - if you open up the GIMX config app, you should see an option the 'File' menu to open up the folder with the configurations. If you choose that, you should see File Explorer open in the folder and hopefully the XML file you created with your configuration. Make a copy of it, but make sure it still has the .xml extension, then right click on the copy and select 'edit'. It should open in notepad if you have not assigned a different editor.
I keep getting error could not find parse file

How can i do that can I just make a new config file with the code in it? Or are you on team viewer il pay you £5 to sort it for me
did you ever used your GIMX before ?
just add the extra line to your GIMX config file.

it is a bit difficult if you are not understand how does the GIMX work and start.
you have to map the axis and button to the GIMX config

steering wheel in cockpit in game does it line up with the same rotation in simucube profile
this is the value of simucube rotation setting which was not a bug, just put it 900 degrees in SC 2
we never have any rotation problem.

and I almost got all gold license with GIMX + SC2.

Is this right geeky or soidio

Attachments

• IMG_20220315_223108.jpg
    IMG_20220315_223108.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 102
Geeky still little bit of osilatain can you show me a pic
this is the value of simucube rotation setting which was not a bug, just put it 900 degrees in SC 2
we never have any rotation problem.

and I almost got all gold license with GIMX + SC2.
What's your simucube profile settings and can you show me a pic of your gimx launcher settings like my picture I have shown you is it the same plz so I can see if it matches Mine

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%