G29 ?

EsxPaul which is the best setup in Logitech Gaming Software with G29?.

And also especially in the game for the Assetto Corsa Competizione.

I feel good but a little weak, I want it to have more general strength (especially lateral strength).

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EsxPaul which is the best setup in Logitech Gaming Software with G29?.

And also especially in the game for the Assetto Corsa Competizione.

I feel good but a little weak, I want it to have more general strength (especially lateral strength).

Thank you.

Really sorry mate but I didn't have my G29 when I started to use ACC.

Try these in game settings as a baseline to start from and then adjust each one to your personal taste:

Gain 85
Dynamics damping 100
Minimum force 10
Road effects 20

Taken from the ACC official forums:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/default-logitech-g29-settings.57900/

Upvote 0
EsxPaul thanks.

But your current wheel is the G29 ?.

The setup in Logitech Gaming Software catches my attention, because if I deactivate the option enable centering spring in force feedback games, the wheel is no longer completely strong.

In addition, if I exceed 50% in enable centering spring in force feedback games the effect is the opposite and the wheel is no longer strong too.

Any general suggestions to have Logitech Gaming Software well set?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
EsxPaul thanks.

But your current wheel is the G29 ?.

The setup in Logitech Gaming Software catches my attention, because if I deactivate the option enable centering spring in force feedback games, the wheel is no longer completely strong.

In addition, if I exceed 50% in enable centering spring in force feedback games the effect is the opposite and the wheel is no longer strong too.

Any general suggestions to have Logitech Gaming Software well set?

Thank you.

I gave my G29 away to a family member about 6 months ago and got myself a different wheelbase.

I still have a lot of affection for the G29 though and it did a great job over the three years that I owned it :)

I never personally used the centering spring effect as it felt very unnatural to me. General opinion is that it's better to be left off but it's all down to personal taste so I'm not going to tell you that it's wrong!

I get the feeling that you like quite strong FFB but you are ultimately going to be limited by the maximum output that the G29 can give you. I can remember wanting more strength myself when playing rF2 for example, but I just couldn't get it to the level of power I wanted without getting into major amounts of clipping. I just had to dial it back and accept that I wasn't going to give me the power and force I wanted :(

You could turn up the gain more toward 100% within ACC but if you do, pay particular attention to the FFB meter within the HUD, seen just underneath the brake force indicator. If you see the bar going red for extended periods then you have FFB clipping and will need to dial that gain back a little.

Upvote 0
Hi @RasmusP
Merry Christmas first of all ✨✨
Second, I've bought ACC as it was on sale some weeks ago and I want to play it today as it was some sort of gift for myself . I know that you had a wonderful explanation for how to set G27 and G29 for AC. Do you have some tips for how to set G29 for ACC?
Hi, I sadly couldn't test my AC LUT in ACC. That feature was added after I got my fanatec csw...
What I used in ACC with my g27 though:
Gain: 100
Min force: 13 (as tight as possible but no notch at the center. Depending a little in the car...)
Dynamic dampening: 100 (stabilizes the shaking at straights)
Road effects: 10

However in theory my LUT should work. AFAIK you simply drop the same 2 files, LUT and ff_post_proces.ini from the downloaded zip into documents/acc/config (of course backslash and the correct folder names).

Then I'd recommend to use my no_clip_but stronger recommended LUT with 50% gain in the game and 0% min force.
Dynamic dampening and road effects the same as without LUT.

Here's the link:

Upvote 0
Hi, I sadly couldn't test my AC LUT in ACC. That feature was added after I got my fanatec csw...
What I used in ACC with my g27 though:
Gain: 100
Min force: 13 (as tight as possible but no notch at the center. Depending a little in the car...)
Dynamic dampening: 100 (stabilizes the shaking at straights)
Road effects: 10

However in theory my LUT should work. AFAIK you simply drop the same 2 files, LUT and ff_post_proces.ini from the downloaded zip into documents/acc/config (of course backslash and the correct folder names).

Then I'd recommend to use my no_clip_but stronger recommended LUT with 50% gain in the game and 0% min force.
Dynamic dampening and road effects the same as without LUT.

Here's the link:
Thanks for the fast response.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back