F1 2017 G29 pedal problem

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys!
I'm having a wierd problem with my G29... The brake pedal is always on in game... it seems like it has a revers axis... any idea how to solve it? Thanks!

i had this with the throttle Pedal!

now i must edit my logitech created profile, it did not get it but then, but unfortunately, I can not tell you the way, sorry.

but i had thrustmaster t3pa pedals..look, don't give up^^

Hi Guys!
I'm having a wierd problem with my G29... The brake pedal is always on in game... it seems like it has a revers axis... any idea how to solve it? Thanks!
1st try recalibrating in Windows controller panel. If this does not help disconnect your pad (I had the same issue for as long as my pad was connected). Third option is to manually invert the axis by changing the pedal resting position from 0 to 255.

1st try recalibrating in Windows controller panel. If this does not help disconnect your pad (I had the same issue for as long as my pad was connected). Third option is to manually invert the axis by changing the pedal resting position from 0 to 255.

The third option is what I'm trying to do but can't find where to make it.
Tried to modify the g29.xml but a lot of lines about axis + or -, I couldn't figure out which is the brake pedal. Could You help me to find that exact line? Thank You.

The third option is what I'm trying to do but can't find where to make it.
Tried to modify the g29.xml but a lot of lines about axis + or -, I couldn't figure out which is the brake pedal. Could You help me to find that exact line? Thank You.
look for:
<axis context_id="Axis4" name="brake" rest_value="0"/>

it is right at the beginning. Remember to exit LGS before you start changing.

look for:
<axis context_id="Axis4" name="brake" rest_value="0"/>

it is right at the beginning. Remember to exit LGS before you start changing.

My base value in the ProgramFiles...Resources\G29\Manifest... folder is 255 for each pedal, tried to change it to 0 but doesen't work, it does the same error :( Or I have to change it somewhere else too?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back