WRC10 G29 Not Recognized In WRC 10

Dboy1517

Premium
The only controller available is the keyboard. I have tried loading game with or without Logitech Hub---no difference. G29 is recognized in other games like Assetto Corsa, rFactor2, F1 2020 and Assetto Corsa Competizione so I know the G29 works. Running Windows 10 latest version. Thoughts?

Hi,
For my part,I have no problem with my G29 on Windows 10.
I am not using the latest version of the Logitech driver(G HUB) because on WRC 9,FFB was having problems.
I am using the latest driver from the previous series(Gaming Software):LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech
I'm confused. Are you saying that you are using an older version of the Logitech (G Hub) driver? That's really not something I'd like to do since I have many other games that work fine with the latest Logitech (G Hub) driver and reverting back to an older version seems to invite more problems than it solves. Another user says it's the WRC 10 software. I've reached out to the developer---radio silence so far. How do you design and build a game that does not work with commonly used controllers from Logitech?

I bought the wheel in 2015 and for years I have always used the Gaming Software driver by updating it regularly.One day a new driver was released: G HUB.I installed it out of curiosity.There the problems started on WRC 9.Back to the old driver.No more problems with my steering wheel.No problems with other games.
I advise you to use it just to see if it solves your problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back