• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

G29 Help

chrislt1990

1RPM
Premium
Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys,

I just bought and set up a G29 wheel and pedal set and it works great for every other sim but for some reason in Race room when I press the accelerator pedal (in any car) it goes over rev constant redline with about half input. I have tried uninstalling Logitech profiler and reinstalling, playing with settings and I can’t seem to get it to work at all. Like I said it works perfect in other sims. Can anyone recommend anything I am a little new to all this. Thanks!!

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
How does it feel when you actually drive though? Revs are not linear to throttle input, so just because you red-line with very little input while sitting still, it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. If the engine isn't working to move a heavy object (the car) then it takes very little fuel to speed it up, hence very little throttle.

chrislt1990

1RPM
Premium
Apr 11, 2020
Yes while driving doesn't matter if I'm in first gear or 6th, just a little pressure on the pedal and it just goes 100% its almost seems like a sensitivity issue but I have played with all the settings.

ColinMac

250RPM
Premium
Oct 28, 2017
What does it show in the advanced settings ? - There are bars to reflect your actual inputs - for wheel and each of the analog inputs, such as pedals, handbrake etc?