g29 ffb settings

hi,
i've had to replace my g27 with a g29, and now i cannot seem to get the rfactor settings to work. i have realfeel installed.
it seems to be the ffb that i don't like, its very jumpy when ffb is turned to 100% but when its low enough that the gears (in the wheel) don't jump i cannot feel the car enough

has anyone got a decent set of settings?

thanks

Hey, I cannot seem to get Rfactor to recognise the steering axis on my G29. How did you get the G29 working with your Rfactor?
hey
i don't think i did anything special to be honest
i had the logitech gaming software installed.

in game, i customised one of the g27 defaults - basically remapped the important things (throttle,brake,clutch,steering wheel) before moving onto buttons etc.

not sure if this helps, sorry :(

YES!!!!!!! It's now WORKING!!!!!!

Your subtle tip about the G27 default settings was what did it. THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D

I've never had to load in any defaults with my previous wheels. I had cheaper models like the Thrustmaster T100 and they simply just plugged in and played. No calibrating any settings, they worked straight off the bat. But the G29 didn't for some reason.

It's only when you said about G27 defaults that I went in and actually physically loaded the G27 presets. Plugged the wheel in and all worked like a charm! Guess I just needed to load the G27 settings to tell the game what wheel I was using.

I would never have thought to do that if it wasn't for you dropping that little hint. So thanks very much! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back