G27 wheel not recognized with Fanatec pedals

PROBLEM SOLVED

Hi all, I have a big problem. It worked, but now my G27 wheel is not recognized. It is said in Control Panel "waiting for an axis".
I pluged G27 wheel only. It is recognized.
I plug Fanatec pedals. Wheel is gone.
And I have an Arduino handbrake... Handbrake and pedals are working fine.
Just the wheel.
On Windows, in Logitech and Game controller Panel, all is fine.
With Project Cars 2, it works. And Asetto Corsa Competizione alos, it works fine...
The problem is only with Asetto Corsa.
Please, help me...

Last edited:
I had a G27 + CSP V2 pedals + TH8 shifter and never encountered this problem .... neither with a T300RS now.

Do you use AC original launcher or Content Manager for wheel - pedals assignments ?
I'd rather do it with vanilla launcher in this case.

Should you have another controller plugged in ? as a joystick for example .... If so, unplug it and try once more with wheel and pedals.

Just for test: plug G27 only as it will be recognized ... save a personal preset with it with a personal name.
Close AC, plug the pedals and restart AC .... just load this saved preset ... try then to make the correct assignments for pedals hoping the wheel is still recognized... maybe that way it will work ? ..... Should those problems appear because AC is awaiting a Logitech G27 pedal set ... and cannot find them of course as they are not present.

Hi Jempy, thanks a lot.
I tried connecting only G27, saved and restarted AC.
Then plugged my pedals.
Not working.
It seems there is a problem with Axis 1.
Well, I un plugged all, and changed my USB ports.
It worked.
Thanks Jempy

Sometimes .... we need to improvise to find solutions to strange problems. :roflmao:

Don't ask me why and how I found a working solution ... I was just a lucky guy ;)... but that's mostly GTR2 where I have problems with 3 controllers and wheel.
And always wheel problem .... I simply modify the T300RS pedals in Thrustmaster settings panel ( Pedals I don't use as I have the CSP V2 plugged ) from "Separate" to "Combined" or the contrary ... and everything is finally working perfectly. :confused:

Strange but ... that works. ;) ....

When using ContentManager this fixes trouble sometimes
1586278774365.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back