F1 2013 G27 Throttle "Sticking"

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I've only had this issue with F1 2013 & Windows 8. I use a Logitech G27 wheel.

Quite often my throttle will appear to "stick" when accelerating as if it is not fully depressed I will lose speed as if I am only pressing my throttle to about 25%. I have to release the pedal & press it again to get full revs.

I have the brake deadzone set to 5%

Anyone else had the same issue / know of a cure?

Last edited:
I've only had tis issue with F1 2013 & Windows 8. I use a Logitech G27 wheel.

Quite often my throttle will appear to "stick" when accelerating as if it is not fully depressed I will los speed as if I am only pressing my throttle to about 25%. I have to release the pedal & press it again to get full revs.

I have the brake deadzone set to 5%

Anyone else had the same issue / know of a cure?
Its called spiking. You have dust in your accelerator pedal. So you need to clean it if you are run out of warranty or ask for replacement if you are in warranty time

I would also check it over it's full range using the built in Windows calibration tool. At least is has a visual representation of the control over it's full range, you know, a coloured bar showing you throttle position from 0-100. It should look smooth and progressive. A spike maybe obvious.

Additionally, it may be worth re-mapping in game. In the controller options, select the throttle, and when it waits for your input, depress the pedal.

Last edited:
I might do this if I swap my brake and clutch pedals ..... :)

I keep meaning to do it, but have other sims where a clutch would be nice to use with the gearbox.

Having said that, I have got quite used to left foot braking on the clutch pedal, I don't find using the real brake pedal (with left foot) very comfortable when driving

Last edited:
I'am having a similar problem. This week, it happened 4/5 times.
While driving some TT-sessions all of a sudden when i'am going in the brakes, the car is not loosing any speed. Brake pedal is working but gas pedal is stuck.
So i have to disconnect my Fanatec CSPv2 pedals and then reconnect.

Can i assume that this is a also a kind of dust problem, Seems no software error to me?

I disassembled my foot pedal controls & instead of completely taking everything apart & cleaning the potentiometer, instead I swapped over the clutch & accelerator pedals, also swapping the springs & housing as they are different tensions / lengths.

Everything is working, meaning I put it all back together OK. Only time will tell if the problem reappears. I'll report back in a few days or if / when the problem appears to be gone or reappears.

Well looks like my problem is solved and it was caused by a faulty usb-hub.
Yesterday and 2day even my wheel/sli-pro display stopped responding.
So changed a 10port sweex hub back to my roccat hub and no probs whatsoever at the moment, so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys. yep it's an old topic, and it's about G27.

I have a G29, and my speed pedal is often sticking, which doesn't feel like a simulation of something real.
It's pretty annoying bcs i often end loosing just because it throws me of the control of the Cars.I have to stamp hard to get it out of it again.. and my Dog doesn't like that behavior hehe neither do i..

I'm using it on my PS4 with DIRT, DriveClub, PROJECT CARS, F1 2015, F1 2016..

Any ideas for what it can be. because it did from the start.. so it can't be bcs it's dirty,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%