G27 Settings Help for FSR - Both In-Game and Profiler Please!

Hi

Just had my first weekend of FSR - was only good enough for the slowest of the slow race :p

Anyway, since I'm a n00b at this mod, I didn't wanna fiddle too much with settings, and just drive as much as possible. However, I clearly felt that the FFB was very odd, I am not sure why, but it felt unreal, like the car only wanted to go in a straight line... so I am wondering if anyone would like to help me with FFB and centering spring settings for the G27, both in the game and in Profiler.

I would take any help I can get, since I am :poop: at the moment...

Thanks!

It seems that you are unhappy about your FFB only with this mod; FSR mod have more FBB options than other mods, maybe that's the issue. An example: i'm using a triangle steering vibe type with my G27, and that's a new feature for me.

It seems that you are unhappy about your FFB only with this mod; FSR mod have more FBB options than other mods, maybe that's the issue. An example: i'm using a triangle steering vibe type with my G27, and that's a new feature for me.

Yes, I must say that I am only using defaults in the game, because I do not really know what the majority of the settings under FFB2 and FFB3 do.

Have you gotten to the point where it feels good to you at all?

Try mine controller.ini http://www.sendspace.com/file/kird9i
It is a result of long trial and error. In logitech profiler I have 100-50-100 settings (overall-spring-damper). FFB Upgrade is 1. Maybe you will need to adjust brake deadzone in the sim.

Thanks mate :D I will look into this one... I only started driving it really last week, so as I say, just to get used to it...And do you use centering spring at all?

Really appreciate it :) And next we go to a circuit where I'm actually good.

Oh my! Those settings of yours is perfect :D Feels so alive... But not exaggerated.

I won't change anything on it at all... Already 0.5s faster than I was after many laps... Now I can feel the car :D

Thanks a lot mate! Really appreciate it... I knew it felt wrong... Now it feels better than I have ever felt it!

EDIT: I just changed the axis rates to 50%, as this gives me 1 to 1 ratios and I like it this way :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back