G27 settings for first tmer to RSRBR

Hi Sim racers do you have any settings for a G27 wheel ,just new to sim racing after years of console gaming.
Stumbled across a you tube clip 6 months ago on richard burns downloaded the demo.Hooked on it from my first demo.But just got a new G27 wheel now and need some tweek setting.:whistling:

A couple of other useful tips to help with Steering Wheel setup and better car control:

1. Find the file RichardBurnsRally.ini, open this up in notepad, and delete the top line that says ConstantForceMultiplier = ...

2. Rename PC_Inputfilter.ini to PC_Inputfilter.bak or delete completely.

Both of these changes will give much more precise control when driving.

Hi, after finally getting a new pc
and a g27 yesterday , I installed rbr again and copied warren Dawes stuff the car is still all over the place, now I only did the curvature changes for the digital. Do I do the same for the analogue as well cause this was left as default thanks
Also how do I get a licence for the fun leagues
I'm also thinking of getting gsc. 2013 and asseta corsa
Any help would be great it's been along time since I've been playing
Hope to see you on the tracks

Cheers

I installed rbr again and copied warren Dawes stuff the car is still all over the place, now I only did the curvature changes for the digital. Do I do the same for the analogue as well cause this was left as default thanks

Hi Ian,
Actually you need to setup the curvature settings (and any of the other tips) to the Analogue settings, these are the ones that affect the wheel parameters. The digital ones aren't really needed since they only affect digital devices such as keyboards, etc. I usually make the analogue and digital settings the same, but only because I read somewhere once to do it just in case. However, I can't see how digital settings will influence any of the G27 controls, since they are analogue.

Also how do I get a licence for the fun leagues

To get an RD licence and all the info and access to Racing Clubs, just go here for details (it's free and easy):
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/link-forums/click-this-link-to-become-a-licensed-member.195/

My g27 settings
UPDATED 14/01/2024
INGAME OPTIONS settings
force feedback ON
strength: MAX BARS
direction : NORMAL
autocenter wheel: OFF

FILTER SETTINGS
Steering AXIS filter settings like curvature, saturation etc ALL OFF, rise/fall :INSTANT
Throttle filter curvature 1&2 : 6 bars rise/fall 5.0
Footbrake filter both curvatures: 0 rise/fall rate:INSTANT
Handbrake curvatures: 0 , rise/fall 0/10
clutch cuvatures: 0 , rise/fall 10

LOGITECH PROFILER settings:
overall effects strength 9% (don't like the wheel shaking vibrating too much)
spring effect strength 60% (no difference in whatever u choose i think)
damper effect strength 60% (no difference in whatever u choose i think)
enable centering spring: 43% (i like the wheel weight to be lighter for faster steering reaction)
degrees of rotation : 450
allow game to adjust settings ON

RichardBurnsRally.ini --> ForceFeedbackSensitivityGravel=220 ForceFeedbackSensitivityTarmac=220 ForceFeedbackSensitivitySnow=220 (less means bigger vibrations)

RSF Parallel controller input rate & Parallel FFB effect both to 150hz
RSF launcher controls menu: gravel 220 tarmac 220 snow 220 (less means bigger vibrations)

if you don't like the clutch grabbing high at 90% try this tweak

get DXTWEAK2 open it up select your wheel, go to CLUTCH and set MIN 0 CENTER 220 MAX 255

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back