G27 'RealFeel' FFB Profile

Ross Garland submitted a new resource:

G27 'RealFeel' FFB Profile - This is a FFB profile based on the 'RealFeel' settings by JC Spadon.

G27 'RealFeel' FFB Profile

This is a controller profile based on the 'RealFeel' settings by JC Spadon, tweaked to work and feel good with the G27. I like these settings, but bear in mind that FFB is always a very personal thing. Uploaded just in case it helps anyone get the most out of this excellent sim. :)

Installation

Simply drop the RCS file into "My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet". Start R3E, head to the Controller Profiles...

Read more about this resource...

Is anyone still using these FFB settings with the latest version of the game? (June 2020). Just curious if it still works well with the updated FFB code ingame.
I would not use this profile anymore. Since I made it two years ago R3E has had multiple revisions to it's FFB, some of which has required everyone to reset their profiles to default and start from scratch. So chances are that the settings in this old profile are not fully in line with the current state of the game, which may result in undesired effects.

Of course there's no harm in trying it out to see, but don't be surprised if it feels a bit crap. ;)

I would not use this profile anymore. Since I made it two years ago R3E has had multiple revisions to it's FFB, some of which has required everyone to reset their profiles to default and start from scratch. So chances are that the settings in this old profile are not fully in line with the current state of the game, which may result in undesired effects.

Of course there's no harm in trying it out to see, but don't be surprised if it feels a bit crap. ;)

Thank you so much for the reply!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing