G27 Pedals with Nixim Spring Mods vs T3PA Pedals

Hi - I'm thinking of buying a Thrustmaster TX or T300 wheelbase and the Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT rim, but am wondering which pedals would be better to get - the Logitech G27 Pedals with Nixim Brake and Clutch Spring Mods and Leo Bodnar Adapter (which also increases resolution to 10 bits) vs standard (not Pro) T3PA Pedals?

I don't want the T3PA Pro pedals as they're just to large and bulky for the limited space I have (I'll be using a Wheelstand Pro and want this to fold up compactly) and am not bothered about the GT-style inversion.

I can get the G27 pedals on their own (new) for about £70.

I guess another option would be to try to pick up a set of used Fanatec Elite pedals (can't afford to stretch to the Clubsport pedals)...

Actually - can you remove the back plate frame from the T3PA-Pro pedals and still have them fully usable and not loose? If so, then those become an option, as I'd have space to use them and fold-up the Wheelstand... The all-metal construction and additional spring mod and adjustments are quite appealing...

I've added an additional poll choice for T3PA-Pro pedals with backplate removed...

The images shown on this page seem to suggest you can, though I don't understand Italian!:http://forum.everyeye.it/invision/index.php/topic/716107-volanti-next-gen-topic-ufficiale/page-104

ZanGT2H.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%