G27 Newb on GSC

So I bought a G27 wheel last week, this is the first time I've used a wheel and I'm in need of help.
Firstly, when configuring the wheel, I cannot get the clutch pedal to be recognized and my Logitech profiler is only reading my Proteus G502 mouse, I read somewhere I needed an older version of the profiler for the G27, but the Mouse was there first. As such it's also giving me some problems figuring out how best to setup the wheel, having no prior experience with wheels. It's twitchy as hell, if I so much as attempt to correct a slide in the Lupo mod I skitter off in the opposite direction like I was on the banks of Daytona.
On a more practical note, I am using a desk as the wheel base, the desk isn't too deep to the wall and I find my foot is aching on the brake pedal after not too long, I have UK size 8 feet and I just feel low on the pedal or I have my foot resting on the top of the pedal, which isn't giving me the greatest response. I've contemplating putting a block under the pedal to pivot my foot, but I figure it might be how it is situated. The desk is perhaps three feet wide tops, any tips to remedy this, or better form. Any advice appreciated.

Running Logitech Profiler 5.10 on Windows 7 - no problems detecting the wheel.
Worked like a charm right from the start.
I use the "quick hack" on the H shifter to set 450° so i don't need to struggle with the wheel rotation in the profiler.

Regarding your ergonomic problems: Any chance to move the table around?
Would be the easiest solution, wouldn't it?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back