G27 losing sensitivity randomly mid race.

Just been playing cart extreme mod and on 3 occasions my G27 lost its calibration mid race.
All of a sudden its as if my recommended degrees of rotation changed from 270 to 900, in other words it suddenly became unplayable.
It happened the other day playing the reiza minis too.
I have all the latest drivers etc, any suggestions?

Power supply issue? Any chance you are using extension cords or power bars that might be acting up.
You could reset your controllers calibration buy pulling the USB plug, wait 10 seconds or so then plug it back in.
Try a different USB port, or inspect the port / cable end for debris (usb is self cleaning but sometimes corrosion is a problem).

Thanks for reply guys, i should have said its only an issue with GSCE all other sims are fine which is frustrating as hell because im loving GSCE physics and ffb more than anything else right now.

I've got this problem with my dfgt. The degrees changed from 540 to 270, which usually resulted in me turning straight into a wall. I could solve it by changing the general settings in the logitech profiler to the values I had set up for gsce. Maybe it could solve your problem too!

This might be OT, but @Christian Militzer, would you happen to have other sims as well in Profiler, and if setting Global this way, doesn't it affect the other sims? Thanks.

I have a profile for every game in which the degrees of rotation are set seperately. The global setting has therefore no effect on them. GSCE is for some reason the only game where this "reset" happens, so I can set the global settings to the one of GSCE

I had a similar problem with my DFGT, it drove me nuts. In one race I was 30 meters before the finish and my pedals decided to quit: my car stopped just before the finish line (and yes, I was leading the pack :mad:). My pedals suddenly had jumped to another input. After a long search it turned out the Logitech Profiler was the culprit, it 'jumped' from one game (setting) to another while racing. Now I only use the global profile and the problem is gone.

I have a profile for every game in which the degrees of rotation are set seperately. The global setting has therefore no effect on them. GSCE is for some reason the only game where this "reset" happens, so I can set the global settings to the one of GSCE
Just to clarify, for SCE, Global Settings are the same as the SCE Profile, but does that exclude the 'Allow Game to Adjust Settings' flag in Global?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back