G27 Clamp Just broke

I have a fairly new G27 wheel, like 7 months old, it's not under warranty as this is a new one for my old wheel that has the same problem (clamps broke on that) so logitech replaced the whole wheel, this time it won't happen and i don't want to keep doing it.

What can i get as a replacement for these clamps, and how would i go about fitting them on to the wheel? any help is appreciated :)

As above download the schematics from Logitech. Drill holes into desk, or a slab of mdf buy some bolts and Robert is your father's brother.

Edit. You may also be able to buy some longer bolts and go through the existing clamps and just add a diy clamp with a wing nut or something.

Upvote 0
use the mounting holes in the wheel base?
like ffb much?
Yes i like FFB, that's the whole point of a force feedback wheel ;)

As above download the schematics from Logitech. Drill holes into desk, or a slab of mdf buy some bolts

Edit. You may also be able to buy some longer bolts and go through the existing clamps and just add a diy clamp with a wing nut or something.
Thanks, will have alook for it, no idea where to look tho

Upvote 0
If you have a new wheel within warranty do not start repairing stuff yourself. Make sure to contact Logitech support and they will most likely replace your broken wheel with a new one.

Happened to me when I bought my G27 which had issues within a few week. One phone call and they send a new item to replace it. Top service I have never experienced before.

Upvote 0
If you have a new wheel within warranty do not start repairing stuff yourself. Make sure to contact Logitech support and they will most likely replace your broken wheel with a new one.

Happened to me when I bought my G27 which had issues within a few week. One phone call and they send a new item to replace it. Top service I have never experienced before.
my first one was in warranty and the clamp broke in the same place, i got a new one straight away (the one i have right now) but this one is out of warranty now :(

Logitech has great support :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%