G27 Calibration problem with AP load cell

I recently upgraded my G27 and installed a load cell from APelectrix. But I'm having a slight problem with calibration of the load cell.

When I first plug in the wheel, I calibrate by pressing the brake to a maximum force I feel reasonable. After calibration it feels fine, but if I exceed that maximum force the brake will automatically re-calibrate and for the next braking zone I need a higher force to get 100 % signal. So after a few laps I'm having trouble to get 100% signal due to the re-calibration as the pedal requires alot of force at this point.

Anyone else experienced this and does anyone know a solution to this? Any way to fix the calibration range?

Thanks in advance,
Knut

I have a set of G27 pedals with the AP Electrix brake mod but haven't got around to fitting them yet as I'm changing the rig.

This is some info from the AP Electrix web site -
"The G25 Load sensor mod will calibrate much like the standard pedal. The difference will be when you are asked to move the pedal throughout it's range. At this point you will press the pedal as hard as you think you would like to be braking while racing."

Upvote 0
I have a set of G27 pedals with the AP Electrix brake mod but haven't got around to fitting them yet as I'm changing the rig.

This is some info from the AP Electrix web site -
"The G25 Load sensor mod will calibrate much like the standard pedal. The difference will be when you are asked to move the pedal throughout it's range. At this point you will press the pedal as hard as you think you would like to be braking while racing."

Thanks. That is basically what I did. But the problem is that the calibration range changes during a race.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey Guys,

Anyone have acces to DXTweak2? All the links It ry to follow are dead ends? I have a Richmotech load cell I installed yesterday. Just want to make sure I have it set up properly in AC.?

Cheers AussieStig

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years