G25 Setup Save

Maybe i missed a post somewhere .....please direct me if i have.

When i go into RBR to start a game the throttle works but my Gears always seem to (not working) Then i have to pause the game and go into options and setup my gears . Surely there is something small i am missing so as to be able to save my Wheel setup so that it works everytime first time.

Rob

The problem might be the profile you're using. You have to save all your wheel and game settings under the profile Mulligatawny. That profile is used in RSRBR.

If that's not it, we'll have to wait for Warren or someone else with a gear lever.

As Senad has said, you need to have your Profile Options saved under Mulligatwny for them to work under RSRBR2010.

However

I suspect your problem is how you are saving your changes.

Under RSRBR2010, you can launch RBR in a number of ways:
1. Launch RSRBR2010 - This launches RBR with all of the modded content
2. Launch RBR SSE - This launches RBR with default game.

You need to be in the default RBR game to have any changes to Options saved. If you make Option changes under RSRBR2010, the changes are temporary for that session and not saved.

Now that I have explained the background (hopefully making it clearer), here is a copy of an earlier post I made to someone else with the same issue:

"BTW, did you set up your Controller options under Mulligatawny as well as your own Profile. You need both if using RSRBR2010. If you did, you need to be in the default Game to save your profile changes. ie. If you launch RBR from "Launch RSRBR2010, and then change your profile settings, they won't be saved. You need to launch RBR from "Launch RBR SSE" if you want to save a new option for yor Profile.
Hope that isn't too confusing. "

I will add a new Sticky thread to include this information.

As Senad has said, you need to have your Profile Options saved under Mulligatwny for them to work under RSRBR2010.

However

I suspect your problem is how you are saving your changes.

Under RSRBR2010, you can launch RBR in a number of ways:
1. Launch RSRBR2010 - This launches RBR with all of the modded content
2. Launch RBR SSE - This launches RBR with default game.

You need to be in the default RBR game to have any changes to Options saved. If you make Option changes under RSRBR2010, the changes are temporary for that session and not saved.

Now that I have explained the background (hopefully making it clearer), here is a copy of an earlier post I made to someone else with the same issue:

"BTW, did you set up your Controller options under Mulligatawny as well as your own Profile. You need both if using RSRBR2010. If you did, you need to be in the default Game to save your profile changes. ie. If you launch RBR from "Launch RSRBR2010, and then change your profile settings, they won't be saved. You need to launch RBR from "Launch RBR SSE" if you want to save a new option for yor Profile.
Hope that isn't too confusing. "

Warren thanks for the info helped me out
see ya on the stages

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years