G25 Setup for RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says i cant get my wheel to feel like it doesn in GTR Evo ive tried everything but i cant find the thing about centreing which i like in GTR Evo. In rF i just cant get it to feel right no matter what i do!
Help please guys ?

I gave up on that aliong time ago but it must be possible.

Do you have RealFeel and/or Leos FFB plugins? I notice that most mods have a section of user submitted settings for these over at rfactor central. Might point you in the right direction.

Oh right ok Thankyou dave but i wondered that as this is supposed to be the 'Most Realistic sim' youd think it would actually feel realistic! Because i was the Seat leon Supercopa and its annoying becasue the wheel feels crap or rF.

ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY IDEAS ????

Ye, it's all about the right setting with certan mods with real file in rf to get the ffb right, I think at rsc theres some threads on there that can help.

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=291072&highlight=g25+settings+rfactor

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=327696&highlight=g25+settings+rfactor

You might find some info there to help ya out.

Only problem with the game is it's hard to get the perfect settings, it's all about tweaking, not like some of simbin games where the ffb just feels very nice with minimal tweaking in game.

Once you get the correct FFB settings for RealFeel, it does make a huge difference to the game. You don't get the unrealistic feedback you would get with other racers - RealFeel literally translates what the car feels at the steering rack directly to the FFB.

Of course this means the mod needs to be written correctly in the first place - some of them I think don't concentrate on realism at this level - so much like everything rFactor: it's mod dependant.

Shop around on rFactor Central and pay attention to the comments and ratings for individual mods. Most of the really popular ones take RealFeel into consideration - I wouldn't go back to anything else now - I like the almost raw feel to the FFB which takes a little getting used to, and can be toned down with a simple edit of the config file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%