G25 ratio problem

Hí I have several questions

1. I did something and I dont what and now when I am running high speed I cant turn, I am turning like a devil but the wheel doesnt move only when I am in low speed it is OK and nice and smooth... I dont know what to do, I set my device on all default and still when I cross some 140 km/h it is moving lower and lower till the wheel wont move anymore? - when I put my wheel in that high speed to its max turn and brake the wheel in game start turning under that 140 km/h

2. Where can I set steering lock for my wheel?

thanks

Its designed so when your hammering down a straight at 130mph the steering becomes less sensitive meaning you have to turn the wheel more to achive the same lock you would in a slower tighter corner. dont like it and dont use it personally

yep is the speed sensitive steering....btw it is an usefull feature for guys that use gamepad or something like that, where with little move of the stick in a straight at high speed you will just fly away the track!!! :D

for guys with a whell imho is useless..... maybe it can be usefull if you set the speed sensitive only until 10km/h just for exit from the pit lane without turn to much your wheel!!! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%