F1 2010 G25 problems with F1 2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone had any problems with their g25 and this game. I have just downloaded the latest driver for this wheel and the profile is completely different and I am not able to implement steering rotation. The game, itself, suddenly changed from a wheel configuration to a keyboard and I cannot figure it out, I did try and change the helmet colour whilst in the middle of a session so it could have been this! Has anyone had a similar problem? Before the change of helmet everything was OK.

On another note the graphics are the best I have run across and the general interface far better than most and I tried quite a few of them!

Capture.JPG

Your in-game settings, you have the wheel selected as the controller, rather than the keyboard?

-Go into calibration (in windows) and make sure everything is working.
-Do you use the Logitech profiler (in windows) for anything you are expecting to work? Check that is still setup if you use it.
-Roll back your driver to the older version maybe?

Thanks for that; problem was with the latest driver for the G25 - beware it is not for the G25 but for another wheel made by Logitech. Went on the wingman site and got it changed to an older one. Still cannot fathom it out why it changed in the game for no reason but, hey, that a computer for you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back