g25 modded pedals vs fanatec.

ok i have a questions for people who have owned or know more than me about modded pedals vs fanatec elite or clubsport...so i have a set of g25 pedals and i have the nixom mod v2 and the leo bodnar cable for higher resolution...but what i want to know is if i buy the fanatec elite pedals is this an upgrade from what i already have?

I have a set of CSR Elite pedals, and before I had G27 ... for me the Elites are a good step up from G27 pedals.
I sold my G27 after a change in guarantee when one of the motors died.
I bought a GT3RS V2 and csr elite pedals, steering wheel would not describe it as a big upgrade, but the pedals yes.
Live CSR Elite pedals earn much, less aspect of toy than the g27
I have some pretty big feet, the size and the possibilities of regulating is a big plus for CSR Elite.
The same applies to the load cell, you can regulate the force you need to apply to brake easily.
Regards.

Upvote 0
i understand the elite pedals are more robust and are better in build quality but will it be night and day vs my modded pedals.if not i wont buy.

No pedals are night and day other than the feel. They all basically work the same way electronically. Push the pedal, computer gets a signal and responds accordingly. Its simply a matter of how you like your pedals to feel.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing