G25 Heel and Toe Issue

Hi everybody, currently trying to find out why my G25 wheel and pedals won`t let me heel and toe. Basically i create a custom profile but it just won`t let the two axis be pressed at the same time, hence not being able to heel and toe.

Has anybody a guide i could use to get this working properly?

cheers ollie (i`m using vista 64)

just click the check box in the profiler. thats a very long way round by the looks of things.

hi dave,
even with the check box / ticked / unticked before it wouldn`t allow both pedals to be pressed at the same time.
Something to do with vista automatically building profiles then saving them to the registry. The logitek profiler then doesn`t over write them.

My installation crashed first time and therfore started the second one with the controller already plugged in, hence the incorrect registry enteries.

Cheers,
ollie

didnt happen for me after a recent upgrade to vista. did you connect your controller before running the profiler install? if the profiler install is already running then vista will leave it alone untill afterwards and then check if that installation was for the device it picked up or not.

interested to know for future reference

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing