G25 flappy paddles

Had my G25 for donkeys years and never had any issues with it in racing games. Such as the Codies F1 games, RF etc.

But in AC I get the odd time when I am shifting down when the left hand paddle misses a downshift, play a lot of Dirt Rally too and never experience the problem in that game, so am wondering if there is a G25 glitch of some odd kind in AC. I have to use the older Logitech gaming stuff in order for G25 to work on crappy Windows 10.

It is only shifting down, never up which suggests it might be a switch problem in that paddle or some weird software glitch.

Any ideas fellas thanks?

Strange, sometimes I can bang down the gears with impunity, sometimes I am tugging at the lever and it does nothing.

Very annoying trait as it makes you miss apexes and stuff.

Are we sure it isn't a minor glitch? I am only asking as in some cars it isn't an issue, I was driving a 458 the other day at Spa and I cant recall it happening once, yet in a race spec Evora it was routine at Nurburg braking for the first turn?

After some ,ore time spent playing the game this gearbox is a real blight on the game.

It almost seems to happen on certain corners or sections of track, regardless of your downchange habits or styles.

I am presuming there is nothing you can do to get rid of it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%