G2 Esports F1 Team **car+helmet+complete Racesuit**

MyTeam G2 Esports F1 Team **car+helmet+complete Racesuit** 2021-08-10

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hungry_WENJA submitted a new resource:

G2 Esports F1 Team **only car** - G2

Hello there!! Here is just simple G2 Esports inspired F1 Livery. i didnt really know what i was doing but i thing at the end it actually came pretty good and its good enough to share it. If u like it feel free to download
Mentioning again...it was made by total beginer in this stuff so if u dont like this livery skip it

**Includes only DDS File which can be used in addition with Ego Archiver to edit/overite existing liveries and classic PDS file

Read more about this resource...

Just saying, at least fix mirroring sponsor like the whole right side of the car :/

funny you get almost same result as the one i maded for someone ahah

Also its yours 1st livery, so never forget to change the _s, the spec map because we see the old livery

219671876_10157986234041433_7563255608536165994_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mate... mirrored logos are big NO NO, I'm not reviewing, because I don't want to be rude but it is 1 star for me right now.

I am also noob if you talk about modding, plus I do not have photoshop and 3D model of a car. I work on GIMP on 2d textures and spend HOURS checking every single pixel so you have no excuses for that..

Mate... mirrored logos are big NO NO, I'm not reviewing, because I don't want to be rude but it is 1 star for me right now.

I am also noob if you talk about modding, plus I do not have photoshop and 3D model of a car. I work on GIMP on 2d textures and spend HOURS checking every single pixel so you have no excuses for that..
thanks for review. its basically in describtion. if u dont like it skip it. i am just making it for me but i decided to sharte with u because i think it looks cool and i dont give a damn about mirrored logos. if u dont like it leave it like it is and move on...someone else maybe will like it and if not no hard feeling

Last edited:
wont happen, lazy to do the livery without mirroring sponsor, dont think you gonna see a copy paste version
i am not modder and i wont be...i dont have time for this so yes i did it quicker way and hell i liked it!! its ur problem u dont. As i said in describtion on base version u can edit it further so u had all resources to do that but i did it anyway even i didnt want to spend any more time on it because i dont have much time off work so i hope its what u wanted but if it isnt the rest its on u. i am not going to update this team package in future so this is final version .

Its just the thing that i learned here...some people are so ungrateful here. cant appreciate someone spent some hours editing and uploaded it here for u to try if u like it. well i learned and i wont do the same mistake again. Just try to appreciate someones work before u start to be angry about it

i am not modder and i wont be...i dont have time for this so yes i did it quicker way and hell i liked it!! its ur problem u dont. As i said in describtion on base version u can edit it further so u had all resources to do that but i did it anyway even i didnt want to spend any more time on it because i dont have much time off work so i hope its what u wanted but if it isnt the rest its on u. i am not going to update this team package in future so this is final version .

Its just the thing that i learned here...some people are so ungrateful here. cant appreciate someone spent some hours editing and uploaded it here for u to try if u like it. well i learned and i wont do the same mistake again. Just try to appreciate someones work before u start to be angry about it
The idea is good, but the problem, you wont improve yourself...

1- no edit of the spec map ( easy just one color square and you lost the original livery thru your desigh in, but you wont.....

left side look sick, right side look horrible, understand you like it like this but come on...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%