rF2 FVR V8 Supercars @ Bathurst - Saturday 07 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
(But the engine is stupidly loud in the mix. That and the IMO really weird default seating position are my only gripes with this mod. Well, and obviously them being right hand drive, but that's not the mod's fault ;) )

(But the engine is stupidly loud in the mix. That and the IMO really weird default seating position are my only gripes with this mod. Well, and obviously them being right hand drive, but that's not the mod's fault ;) )
The sounds are a bit loud - that's true. In my experience - there was significant difference between sound level in game and on TS.

Friday night was a sad night for me, but was really looking forward to this one, sadly my stupid leg would not play ball. I would never have got near the top 6 or so driver though, my PB in this car on this track was a high 2.05.xxx ok but not great :( ...one of my fav cars as well, but I would have been blown away.

I happy that most of you had some fun, really that is what the club races are all about, of course we all still want to win.

I hope to see you all next week ..the Metalmoro @ Donington ...in the post I spelt it Metalmora lol ..dumb ass.

Hadn't tried this mod before, but it reminds me a lot of the old V8 supercars mod we used to use at Touring Pro Series back in 2012/2013, and surprisingly felt quite nice to drive. Got a really nice and stable setup but the tyre wear was crazy, so i wasn't sure if i could do a whole stint without lunching the tyres. I also heard that @Henri Sinik was pretty quick, so it was going to be a tough race even before you consider the Bathurst walls.

The first couple of laps Henri was all over me, but by lap 3 or 4 i settled down into a rhythm and pulled away. It looked like he had oversteer problems so i felt a bit better about my tyre situation. Gained a bigger gap after the pitstops and held the lead until the end.

Cheers all, look forward to more races with this mod.

Race lap vid below:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing