FVR V8 Supercars 2018 v8.90

FVR V8Supercars 2018 - available on Steam Workshop.

Fully scratch built mod done as a hobby in the series of the Australian V8 Supercars. these cars do not drive like the GT3 as they have a spool diff which locks the axle so they are sensitive. If you aren't careful with the tyres they will scrub out. If you think you got what it takes, give them a shot.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607777295&searchtext=fvr+v8supercars

Preview.jpg

Love the work. Good job. Are there templates available for this?
cheers Craig

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q8budjsvw8792/

That is a shared folder for all our templates. Drivers are the same over the last few years. Same with rim templates, pit templates etc. Only difference is windows and body.

For the Falcon 2018 model
Extra2="pitbox" - so you would do car number then the pitbox. For example HRT05_AU18Pitbox
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="windowsout"
Extra9="windshieldin"

Nissan 2014-2019
Extra2="pitbox"
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="exWindow"
Extra9="inWindow"

Holden ZB
Extra2="pitbox"
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="windowsout"
Extra9="windshieldout"

Holden VF 2014-2017
Extra2="pitbox"
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="exWindow"
Extra9="inWindow"

Not sure on the Mustang yet

Thanks bud. Are driver & helmet templates available as well? Yep I've tried the search engine check & have at this stage had no success.

The driver suit is in the folder 2015 stuff, the one with wardog in it I believe is the one you need. Mind you the standard rF2 one might be the go as well. In fact I would go with that as I used the base driver, however the helmet isn't there but I'll find it and pop it on the shared folders.

It looks like you have a full white alpha channel on the windows. NMS7_AU18inwindow and NMS7_AU18exwindow are the two window files, one for inside one for outside. NMS7_AU18 is where your car name goes.

file now like this but still not work pretty much know about alpha stuff but windows still white file name already good too.
Screenshot_1028.png

file now like this but still not work pretty much know about alpha stuff but windows still white file name already good too.
View attachment 349327
Are you saving as DXT5? I have to ask these questions because this has to be an issue at your end as we did all of the cars and lots of people have done the same as you successfully. So something odd is happening at your end. Are you using photoshop?

There is definitely something going on with Nissan skin........
It's easy to reproduce this, just go to "Tuning" for any of the NIssans, click "Create Dir", then "Reload" and the scene will appear as shown above. No amount of fiddling with the templates will make the windows transparent.

There is definitely something going on with Nissan skin........
It's easy to reproduce this, just go to "Tuning" for any of the NIssans, click "Create Dir", then "Reload" and the scene will appear as shown above. No amount of fiddling with the templates will make the windows transparent.
Okay mate I will try myself. Could you also answer my questions so I can duplicate everything you have got or done. Just rememeber we don't make the skins in this way - so we don't experience the issue

Okay Don - I went a bit further and created a new team. I can get the same windows as yours once I created my new team and reloaded. So I renamed the skin to altMYCAR.dds as I guess I should have to do I then added the windows as altMYCARexwindow.dds and altMYCARinWindow.dds and it all worked.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%