FVR V8 Supercars 2018 v8.90

FVR V8Supercars 2018 - available on Steam Workshop.

Fully scratch built mod done as a hobby in the series of the Australian V8 Supercars. these cars do not drive like the GT3 as they have a spool diff which locks the axle so they are sensitive. If you aren't careful with the tyres they will scrub out. If you think you got what it takes, give them a shot.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607777295&searchtext=fvr+v8supercars

Preview.jpg

Strange that as its only when I go the team that I initially had the problem. If I didn't go the full team I couldn't create the issue you had, however I just did the windows and the skin name so they were different names and not a problem.

Ok I created a team and everything works as intended so files and naming must be correct, but still can't get it to work properly if just trying to add skin to base car for sharing in league race.
I too had the greyed out windows when creating the team but after adding the window files and selecting the team everything was correct.
And I know it's just not my system because I am trying to solve this for another league member that is having the same problem plus the guy that started this thread.
What could possibly be different by adding the team?

I'll keep looking at it and see if we can come up with a fix. Not really sure where its getting those windows but they may be a base material.

Edit: So I have been having a look and I see the problem. So looks like I may have to get an update out there. I'll aim for this weekend.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back