FVR V8 Supercars 2014

ICON2.jpg
View attachment 116313

Updated March 6th 2016 to FVR V8 Supercars 2015 v5.5 - can't upload here as the resource manager won't accept the size of the file but it is available on Steam, Remote Content of the game and at our website. Features our new FG-X and our new VF. All models and skins scratch built from the ground up. FVR V8 Sounds scratch built. Physics tuned in house from years of FVR.

A minor update coming soon to fix a few minor issues.

Thanks to all involved. 2016 cars coming soon........ Testing and Adelaide skins already completed.

Last edited:
Why is this mod such a tail chaser. Every download link here, Isi, other places is non-exist or link is broken. Just confused:confused:

edit: I found it.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff - sorry mate you are struggling to get the mod, maybe its a mediafire issue. None of the links are broken. If you right click on the word download next to the file on our website in our downloads section that I am not allowed to mention can you get the link, what happens when you paste it. Could you try a different browser. I have heard of this issue before and it was browser related. Email me FlashQld hotmail.com these are the same links everyone else is using. Maybe I'll upload somewhere else as well but it will take some time.

Hi Jeff - sorry mate you are struggling to get the mod, maybe its a mediafire issue. None of the links are broken. If you right click on the word download next to the file on our website in our downloads section that I am not allowed to mention can you get the link, what happens when you paste it. Could you try a different browser. I have heard of this issue before and it was browser related. Email me FlashQld hotmail.com these are the same links everyone else is using. Maybe I'll upload somewhere else as well but it will take some time.
I got thx

As dBens1 said above - our testers were getting theoretical stints with the tyres, depending on hards or softs. We are quite happy with this area so would suggest a setup issue or driving issue. To wear the tyres out that quick is unusual, although we did have reports of this it was mainly setup and driver issues apparently. Maybe we could post a recommended setup on our website that will remain nameless.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%