FVR V8 Supercars 2014-2016 v6.0

Cars FVR V8 Supercars 2014-2016 v6.0 6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
FlashQld submitted a new resource:

FVR V8 Supercars 2014-2016 v6.0 June 2016 - Australian V8 Supercars

FVR V8 Supercars 2014-2016 v6.0 June 2016

Available in Steam Workshop, Remote Content and shortly on our website.

Version 6.0 needs you to totally remove previous versions. Version 6.0 has some all important physics tweaks and hopefully all cars are visible this time.

We are proud that this mod was built from the ground up at FVRFactor. 99% of the mod is scratch built, wretched thing the wipers and driver. We also have a...

Read more about this resource...

What is the naming convention to have the cars run alternate window files (volvo)?

Example I have a 3 team car that requires different numbers & names..Can I run them all as alt liveries or do I need to make them all an individual car?

What is the naming convention to have the cars run alternate window files (volvo)?

Example I have a 3 team car that requires different numbers & names..Can I run them all as alt liveries or do I need to make them all an individual car?
I'm not sure how it goes with rF2 but the naming convention is as follows.

Extra2="pitbox"
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="exWindow"
Extra9="inWindow"

So for HRT it would be HRT2_AU16exWindow.dds or HRT2_AU16inWindow.dds

Hope that helps. With teh ALT teams I believe it is ALTinWindow or something similar.

I'm not sure how it goes with rF2 but the naming convention is as follows.

Extra2="pitbox"
Extra3="helmet"
Extra4="grille"
Extra5="rims"
Extra6="rollcage"
Extra7="dash"
Extra8="exWindow"
Extra9="inWindow"

So for HRT it would be HRT2_AU16exWindow.dds or HRT2_AU16inWindow.dds

Hope that helps. With teh ALT teams I believe it is ALTinWindow or something similar.

Cheers & Thank you :)

Hi Flash
I dropped it into Users/Admin/my documents/rf2/packages.....and then opened packages in the game to install it and its not there ? I don't have version 6.0 in there ....did I miss something ?
Cheers Jacko

Jacko - just check if thats where your packages are being read from. If its not finding it, then its in the wrong place. You can put into another folder of your choice and add a new folder for searching. I never like hiding it down in the Users folder, too easy to get lost.

hi, just a thing I noticed, the FGX don't have any exhaust flames. The version I noticed it is 6.0 and 6.1. I looked at the FG model and they do have exhaust flames.
was this an oversight it intentional?
cheers, steve

Thank You for this great mod.
I use cockpit view but my mirrors in this mod are pretty useless (point to far down) and the Ctrl seat adjustments dont do anything, can you help me with a solution please?
Thanks again.

Thank You for this great mod.
I use cockpit view but my mirrors in this mod are pretty useless (point to far down) and the Ctrl seat adjustments dont do anything, can you help me with a solution please?
Thanks again.

I have the same 'problem'. The view in the mirrors is too low.

Amazing mod, btw!

Last edited:
Possibly just an oversight. Someone will no doubt take a look for the next update :)
Hi, so here we are, a little while has passed and no fix on this oversight it seems, I believe there has been an update (0.65) and still no flames. Oh well not that important, great mod though

Hi, so here we are, a little while has passed and no fix on this oversight it seems, I believe there has been an update (0.65) and still no flames. Oh well not that important, great mod though
Hi Barrackus - sorry missed your post ages ago I'm sorry. The cars should have had flames, we took them out when we Supercars started using the new fuel a few years back, but I reintroduced it but now checking I see the VF had them but the FGX and didn't, looks like a screw up on my part somewhere as I was certain I put them back in. I can assure you the ZB and FGX have the flames, not as big as the old days but they are definitely there. (Also this ZB in the pic has no back side windows, it's still in testing phase at my place:))

Attachments

• ZB.PNG
    ZB.PNG
    661 KB · Views: 433

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%