FVR V8 2008 Aussie Racing Series v1.4 Released

Yeah... sort of the same. The Fujitsu cars are also retired chassis from earlier seasons of V8 Supercars - you can find cars from '06, even '05 in there. :D

OOOOOOOH!! Do I detect HAMILTON in there somewhere?? Yay! The town my Mum grew up in! :dance:

Yeah... sort of the same. The Fujitsu cars are also retired chassis from earlier seasons of V8 Supercars - you can find cars from '06, even '05 in there. :D

OOOOOOOH!! Do I detect HAMILTON in there somewhere?? Yay! The town my Mum grew up in! :dance:

I have yet to look at the track, but it sounds like it's getting close to release, down to getting the backdrop scenery in place... all the buildings etc...

On another note, I have put down the keyboard on the editing for a day or so and grabbed the wheel of the V8 and started RL to in-game tests @ Melbourne GP circuit. I feel that we are quite close as I'm lapping around the 2.01's and RL 2008 race top laps are 2.00.xxx So in the hands of an Alien would get the cars into the 1.58.xxx which is right on for the RL 2008 Qualy top time...

Internal and External driver now in-game. MoTeC Dash Display is being a poo, and almost sorted on the Wipers. The wipers work, just want them to stop in the vertical position.

It was removed as per request from ORSM whom made the original version and had not released permission for the conversion...

thanks Gunthar, I figured as much tbh ... tried to send you a pm but I need to have 25 posts up and I don/'t want to just go spamming through here ... anyway I can catch you on msn or via email even? :good:

I hope to get my hands on the new v1.4/1.5 car models in the next few days and quickly port them in game. Then just a couple more little issues to tidy up and first beta release...

Those interested, post post your system specs here... we need both a range of systems and a range of drivers...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%