FVR DTM 2007 Racing Series v1.0 + v1.1 Patch

I just found my 2nd favorite cars in EVO!! Drove the MB for a few laps at Mid-America!! What a fun car!! Everything seems to work fine online.

For anyone interested to do some practice. I setup a racedepartment.com DTM server with this mod at Mid-America (linky).

Where in the CarSetups folder do we put the default setup?

up to you, as you need to use the track/car setup filters, I use the first track in my CarSetup folder which will be at the top of the list in game. Then load and resave to the track you are on.... It's a pain, but SimBin still has the wtcc_ui.mnu file locked so can change the garage setup menu as yet...

Just had a quick spin in it. Great mod, cars are fun to drive, and sound brilliant.

One thing id like to point out is, at Brands Hatch GP, AI on about 95%, they keep going off wide during qualifying, all around the circuit. Does anyone else have this or on any other circuits? Not had time to do a complete test as im about to fall asleep.

Just thought id mention it though.

:)

Good mod - i especially like the reworked WTCC Extreme cars, they are great fun!

2 things:

1. Would be nice to have different sounds on each car rather than just the same.

2. If possible, allow the seat to be moved further back and try and fix the driver arm placement and animation.

Other than the 2 points above, great fun and i can see these being a good choice for an event soon. :dance2:

Good mod - i especially like the reworked WTCC Extreme cars, they are great fun!

2 things:

1. Would be nice to have different sounds on each car rather than just the same.

2. If possible, allow the seat to be moved further back and try and fix the driver arm placement and animation.

Other than the 2 points above, great fun and i can see these being a good choice for an event soon. :dance2:

1. need the sounds and I can do this...

2a. you can turn off fixed seat position for more freedom...

2b. please post images of the arm issue thx :)

Just had a quick spin in it. Great mod, cars are fun to drive, and sound brilliant.

One thing id like to point out is, at Brands Hatch GP, AI on about 95%, they keep going off wide during qualifying, all around the circuit. Does anyone else have this or on any other circuits? Not had time to do a complete test as im about to fall asleep.

Just thought id mention it though.

:)

you could make a setup for the cars then save them in the cars folder named to suit the track, then they will have a closer setup...

I tested the mod mostly on Curitiba 2007

1. need the sounds and I can do this...

2a. you can turn off fixed seat position for more freedom...

2b. please post images of the arm issue thx :)

Maybe it was just me, but the Mercedes sounded the same as the Audi - in the rFactor mod it sounds different.

I'll post some screenshots of the arms tomorrow, need to sleep first :p

Wow, i managed to get into the room. First time online, none of my offline settings carried over it seems. Took me about 30 seconds to figure out how to get the car into 1st gear :D All fixed now, only two of us in here but the other guy (Tom?) doesn't seem to be around...

• Oli Bellamy

I think the problem Yates was talking about was to do with the animation positioning, in the later SimBin modeled cars, the gear sticks will flushly sit in the hand, whereas yours seems to be a bit off.

Audi:
Audi-GearChange.jpg

Mercedes:
Mercedes-GearChange.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%