• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Future Rally Idea's

B

Bert Van Waes

I'm in for that Steven.

It's actually what i did now. Test them on France. Lol silly i know, because the rally will be on gravel. But still fun:)

James Yates

2000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Cold lap competition but with rallying :p

Don't know the stage or car until the event - problem is you can't watch one another and laugh. :curl-lip:

Aug 17, 2007
The monte stages are awesome, I love how you can see the patches of ice and snow so have to adjust your braking/line to compensate for them :D

Mark Birney

3000RPM
Sep 13, 2008
Bert suggested I post it here. so here goes.

In November, we have a memorial rally of sorts for Richard Burns. Like we drive Subaru's around England or something along those lines.

What do you think?

Aug 17, 2007
That would be good I think, it's a pitty we couldnt have custom carsets make one up with various different years of impreza.

Or would it be possible to open up and have any carset and just let people pick impreza's.

Adam Vaughan

2000RPM
Nov 11, 2008
Bert suggested I post it here. so here goes.

In November, we have a memorial rally of sorts for Richard Burns. Like we drive Subaru's around England or something along those lines.

What do you think?
The Burns - McRae Rally I say!!!!!!!

B

Bert Van Waes

For me that sounds awesome!! Great memorial race for the best drivers off them all. Colin and Richard, united here on RD...:good:

Mark Birney

3000RPM
Sep 13, 2008
Rally Pingu: Rally USA and Rally Autralia on Snow! (probably throw in a few England stages too for the craic. Good class could be GT10_1 (Porsche 911 on snow, that's be fun! :D)
rbrpingu.png

Aug 17, 2007
We should have a gravel rally finland. Also put the rally school stage in a few times, it could be like a spectator stage at the start or end of an event on whatever is the rallys main surface.