Future Car choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the plan is to go with the sport class again, myself (and i know others would) prefer to use the pro class.
As an alternative to a team using one car for each season it could be an idea to change cars every race and force the teams to use all cars at least once each season.
Skins could be done in any sponsors colour scheme as opposed to team colours, so it would maybe be more attractive to league sponsors.
The team that scores the lowest points in one race could have first pick of the cars for the next race and so one. As a twist one car could be kept back for the final race of the season so if the last race is to decide the title then it could be held with all teams using the same brand of car to enable a level playing field for the championship decider.

Just a few thoughts for the future.

Thanks for the post Neil. :)

But I am sorry, the idea is to make one skin pack per seasson, so changing the car every race would not be an option.

And staying with the GT Sport class cars is decided aswell, as I know many others that really thinks the GT Sport is the best and most competitive class to race in. :)

i think you picked me up wrong, i also meant one skinpack per season but not team skins, sponsor skins, so the league sponsors get their name accross more and maybe make it an easier sell to them.

Sport or Pro there are arguments for both camps and yes i know you have already decided what the next season will be but like i said "thoughts for the future"

We will have like 20 different cars for next season so really change class is not an option :)

About the skins... maybe I'm wrong but I think for the teams it's important to show their colors and their own sponsors, so they can develop themselves. Of course for the STC would be easier to find sponsord branding all the cars but the "help teams develop" point is one of our basis.

About the skins... maybe I'm wrong but I think for the teams it's important to show their colors and their own sponsors

This season we had our own colors but next season we will use SimCraft colors (Title Sponsor), the only thing with that is they are very similar to RPM! (Orange, Yellow with Black or White)

SCR2_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years