Funny/intense ghosting or lagging experiences

With the new multiplayer available in Assetto Corsa I have found myself having several crazy experiences all caused by someone ghosting or otherwise lagging. So I thought there ought to be a thread where we can share these stories.

One for example was a race with @Saleem Hodge and several others from RD and a few public racers. Right at the start of the race there was a crash at the starting line, One of the cars seemed to explode and suddenly a set of four tires was flying over our heads going in one direction while the body of the car went flipping out of control way up into the air. Made for a dramatic start!

There was also a period of about ten seconds today, while driving the lotus Exos 125 s1, where a Zonda R was ghosting from one side to the other of me while going through turns, I don't know what the heck he was doing in terms of actual driving but it seemed i was racing against a teleporting car which was intent on making me wet myself.

These things make for one heck of an obstacle when trying to run good race!

With the new multiplayer available in Assetto Corsa I have found myself having several crazy experiences all caused by someone ghosting or otherwise lagging. So I thought there ought to be a thread where we can share these stories.

One for example was a race with @Saleem Hodge and several others from RD and a few public racers. Right at the start of the race there was a crash at the starting line, One of the cars seemed to explode and suddenly a set of four tires was flying over our heads going in one direction while the body of the car went flipping out of control way up into the air. Made for a dramatic start!

There was also a period of about ten seconds today, while driving the lotus Exos 125 s1, where a Zonda R was ghosting from one side to the other of me while going through turns, I don't know what the heck he was doing in terms of actual driving but it seemed i was racing against a teleporting car which was intent on making me wet myself.

These things make for one heck of an obstacle when trying to run good race!
For me it is every race on every track. In other words, MP is pretty much undrivable at the moment for me. Every car is ghosting and exploding into the moon. No chance of close fights.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back