F1 2011 Funny Blue Flag

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I conducted Virgin. Barrichello is ahead of me when Vettel is behind me. Barrichello slows down and waits pass Vettel but he is not there and far. I spent Barrichello and won the position. And then Vettel is behind me closer and then I let Vettel pass me. Barrichello is behind me. lol ... The distance between cars need to modify. Sorry my english.

@ Vascovski I am forcing myself to understand the meaning of what you are saying.But i just gave up.Mostly where is the issue with the blue flag.Are Barrichello and Vettel closed you within a lap? Because your thread is about the blue flag.Be more specific fella.Who had the blue flag on?

I think he's saying the interval for blue flags are too long. They waved blue flag for Barricello when Vettel was still very far behind. Which allowed him in Virgin to pass Barricello... was what he was saying I think.

I think he's saying the interval for blue flags are too long. They waved blue flag for Barricello when Vettel was still very far behind. Which allowed him in Virgin to pass Barricello... was what he was saying I think.

Yes, exactly. They waved blue flag for Barricello when Vettel was still very far behind. Barrichello slows down and waits pass Vettel. Then I catch the position of Barrichello. lol...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%