Fun Race at a Great Track and Open Wheeler Mod - Any Takers?

So I'm thinking, is there anyone here who is interested in a 45 minute or even longer race at a legendary track with any post-1993 F1 mod, or a GP2 mod? I know I would really enjoy such an event, so I'm looking for some others who might want to do this as well...

It will just be a fun once-off race, no strings attached.

So I'm thinking, is there anyone here who is interested in a 45 minute or even longer race at a legendary track with any post-1993 F1 mod, or a GP2 mod? I know I would really enjoy such an event, so I'm looking for some others who might want to do this as well...

It will just be a fun once-off race, no strings attached.

Only if there was a 1996 mod that works.. :(
F1 '98? F1 2000? - Both great mods, alot of fun!
Suzuka? Silverstone?

1998 would work, 2000 as well, I would just download it on Friday... Suzuka and Silverstone are great options - I also like the idea of the old Hockenheim - 1994 or 1998 versions, or older, doesn't matter :). We could also try the 1998 wet Spa version...

But really I like any track.

But I really like the idea of 1996 mod, if only one existed :(

1998 would work, 2000 as well, I would just download it on Friday... Suzuka and Silverstone are great options - I also like the idea of the old Hockenheim - 1994 or 1998 versions, or older, doesn't matter :). We could also try the 1998 wet Spa version...

But really I like any track.

But I really like the idea of 1996 mod, if only one existed :(

1998 Spa Wet. Let chaos unfold! :)
When, Saturday as @Lars Brugman said? 20:00 GMT.... or maybe another time?
I'm really looking forward to this. I almost forgot..... WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Please remember guys - no illegal files to be linked to from this site.

IE: unauthorised conversions from other games.

We do not allow people to organise events on the open forum, regardless of legalities. Please keep this kind of thing to private messages in future.

It is also important to remind you of how out licenced membership works - this ensures we can deal with problem members if there are issues.

If you do organise your own races, we are unable to police the abusers.

Please remember guys - no illegal files to be linked to from this site.

IE: unauthorised conversions from other games.

We do not allow people to organise events on the open forum, regardless of legalities. Please keep this kind of thing to private messages in future.

It is also important to remind you of how out licenced membership works - this ensures we can deal with problem members if there are issues.

If you do organise your own races, we are unable to police the abusers.

That's the point - it was a fun idea for rF1 users, it seems like only a few people are still using it, so just trying to get a little get-together for others like me who still play the game, and want some fun. How are we supposed to keep it to private messages if I do not know who would be interested?

Also, by the time I posted this, there were no open wheeler club races for the coming weeks for rF1, and AFAIK, there still aren't. I would not even have thought of this idea if this wasn't the case. So I thought, heck why not get some inputs for what some guys really want, and who would be interested.

If this is illegal, by all means, you can assist us in making it legal, obviously it never was my intention to do anything illegal. Also, I will not post any 'illegal' (disallowed is maybe a more fitting word) links publicly. In fact, we can take this to a private discussion when we have enough people that's interested.

Please feel free to tell me how else we can get participants, as I do not know the community well enough to know who still plays rFactor 1.

Perhaps you should put on some events that people actually want to do......

Don't you like F1?

If people actually tell me what they want, we can organise it.

I have scheduled stuff before that people asked for but nobody showed up. (ie: stock cars)

We revived the 207s due to demand but nobody shows up.

Tell us what you want bn what days

After my critical HDD failure last week, I have just about got my system back up and running, software installed, mods redy to install, wheel starting to feel good now...

Will give DRM a shot, any suggestions for which day you guys would like?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back