Fun Race 3, Formula RaceRoom, 23rd Jan

if everyone can check these times below and post if they agree that 30 mins later is fine with them then steeve can join........

19:30 Free Practise
20:30 3 Practise Starts + Pit Stop Test
20:40 Qualifying (Superpole)
20:45 Warmup
20:50 Race (Duration: 2 x 22 minutes)

all times in british time again, please let us know.

*password for tomorrows fun race will be loki
Yep :thumbsup: thx David

Thanks David & Daniel for organization:thumbsup:
seems nice this FRR

Reik: I tested in race last evening on server the entry pit and i used the buttons for call pit and disingage the limiter all is gone well.

Sean: I dont understand well the question what is "rad" ? anyway I use car with low fuel and same set for race and think that isn't right way good for line for superpole needed 2 set 1 for pole 1 for race so I prefer pass my time/training working on the race :) With Reik setup monday on server along fun race i got about 2sec immediately more wing on front was a nice cure;)

EDIT:D

saw now rad is RADIATOR yes for two laps set to 2 is good I wiil use set2 for superpole

any memory of damage (set1) after pole for race or the engine is reset to OK like other mod?

Congrats Marko and Sean. :thumbsup:

With no prior practice or experience with the car, I found the car a challenge in the dry race. Great racing with Valerio. :thumbsup:

Surprisingly, I felt that I was more competitive [closer to 'on the pace'] in the wet; until the track began to dry up and my tyres were reduced to marshmallows.:roflmao:

I also feel that the car has a lot more engine braking than the F3000/ MMG. This induced [for me] some nasty over-steer in the high speed corners that took some time to adjust to. Perhaps the Engine Brakng Map can be edited///

I only out-braked myself once during the events and slipped wide at Turn 3, to unintentionally allow Nico past. :redface: That Green Paint is slippy :roflmao:. And my front left overheated badly in the dry. Apart from that, the track is very nice to drive. Now, I must locate the pit entry.....

Thank you David, Daniel and Nico for organizing, raining and hosting. :thumbsup:

Good racing tonight :thumbsup: will have a look throught replay later !

Ive found these car are quite easy after a couple nights practise to drive on limit, i thinks its faster to minimise the wheel spin out of turns to be fastest.
Also the wet tires 2nd race temps are crazy etc, just like fl in dry but i think we just need to ignore these temps dont mean much, well atleast at this track. My wets for example at the end were at 87% and i did my fastest lap i think 2nd from end 35.0, so it was about 1% a lap wear just. I think it may have to be completely dry to need to go back to slicks.

Congrats podiumtaker:)
was 2 nice race great and long battle with Peter in race1 and along the race in T? (dont remember) I didn't close the door because near me was Peter and I didn't see in the mirrors but hear him:D I ran a bit wide and lost a few of time for recover here i met Valter and Nico so some nice skirmishes is born.Race2 at star I found a bit dark the ambient hard see track and car after 5 or 6 min was better around 10min i did a pit sky was clear track was wet and soft tires work well think that at start was 50% wet but at the end was 20 or 30% another thing is consumption tires is really low.

C U guys on next track

Peter yes you can edit the brake mapping i did for this race from 4 to 5 for dry and tested 6 for wet not bad but is the traction the problem on wet for me:rolleyes:

What a lot of fun to get behind the wheel again. Thank you David for arranging this race. I completed 10 laps of the first race before crashing and finished the second. Very tired at the end, but it was fantastic fun. I did my first few laps last night in months and the most important result of today's race is that my wrist didn't hurt at all after the second race. Yippie!

I was way off the pace and it's clear I need a lot of practice to get back into race shape. SO.....with only 2 weeks before the first race on Feb 6 it would be really great if the decision on what car we are going to use was made as quickly as possible. At this point, I don't care what decision is made. I just need as much time as possible to practice in the car being used for Season 10.

Thanks Nicholas, Daniel and David for the arrangement.

And thanks all for an entertaining race.

This car just gets better the more I drive it. I think it obeys rudder better than the other two. Is it possible that the wheel suspension is more advanced than what is the case on our other alternatives from a few years back? The F3000 must have a simpler chassis and aero kit than RR if they are close to their real life model.

If I could vote for this car for next season it would be my choice. I may change my mind if a significant flaw is revealed.

Is there any car/mod without flaws (even ingame stuff)? ;)

It seems to be strange that you can set the front wing very, very high in relation to the rear wing. But I have no clue how such relations are in real life. And I can life with some flaws as long as they don't influence the immersion in a negative way, becaues we share all that knowledge very open so no one has a disadvantage.

I can also imagine voting for this car, because it feels good and from this first event it looks like the lap times come closer together.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%